Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The New.

In my search for boots, one of the things I have done in desparation of finding the perfect shoe that I know is somewhere out there is go through a list of about 2,000 boots on Amazon by narrowing it down to black, mid-calf, boots in women's shoes. It's a tedious annoying process and not much comes out of it except for a deeper dislike of Ugg boots, but I did find a new brand that I'd never heard of called Groundhog. And while I probably won't buy their boots this go around, it's a brand that I'd like to remember for future purchases.





Jason and I both would have liked these if wasn't for the scrunchy part in the middle. I think we both stared at them for about ten minutes going.. well.. they are nice.. The sole is good.. but that one little part.. hmm.
But aren't these lovely?

And these, oh my! I used to have a similar pair in pink that I bought on sale in Chicago, but these are a lot of fun. Makes me wish I was buying shoes, not boots.

Their philosophy is nice as well. The soles are made from cork and latex which are renewable and environmentally friendly. They use vegetable oil for tanning, and bamboo charcoal for the interior. They strive to be as environmentally concious as a shoe company can be. I can stand behind that.


No comments:

Post a Comment