
These are Miz Mooz. I own 2 pairs of Miz Mooz and find them to be very stylish and wearable and a good brand. I once spent 3 days in New York City looking for a pair in my size. This was before you could find shoes easily (or not) online.
And the other pair was these:
These are Keens, which were what made me go on this hunt from the get go. They are a little bit bulkier than I had wanted, looking more like a snow boot than an apres boot, but they are waterproof and I like them.
So I sent a link to both to Jason and at this point I was leaning more towards the Keens. They both are priced very reasonably and below $100. I was excited to finally find some boots. Jason immediately said no to the Keens. He didn't like them and said they were too motorcycle-ish. He liked the Miz Mooz. This totally messed me up because I was expecting for him to lean towards the Keens as well and then the decision was made.
I like the Miz Mooz. I really do, but they are a little bit fancier than what I had in mind. I could never hike in that shoe, and the boots I already own by Miz Mooz haven't really stood the test of time very well. Don't get me wrong, I'd buy them again in a heartbeat, just I'm not completely sold on these particular ones.
So I'm still searching.
I vote for the groundhogs with the tooth-looking thing on the side. Love :)
ReplyDelete