
Ok. I didn't want to buy them, but ok. I like the sole. I like the shoe, but my problem is that it's a shoe with a built in sock, not a boot. Jason likes them, but I'm really looking for a boot, which is unfortunate because if they were actually a boot and the black part went all the way up, I'd probably buy them. When I saw them in the store though, it reminded me that Simple makes boots and they aren't bad looking. So I found these on Amazon:

Sweet. I like them. The price was right. I don't really want to spend over $100. I miiiight for the right shoe, but I can't really afford more. They are just over at $109, but they are veeegan, which is an added bonus. They are made out of hemp, which, to me, ups the cool factor. They look comfortable and have character. Only problem is that they only have them in size 5. I'm not a size 5. I can't even pretend to be a size 5 and just get them and hope they stretch. I was a size 5 when I was 10. That's teeeeeny. Apparently these aren't made any more either. Simple doesn't really make anything like them at all anymore.. Oh the rage. So I continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment