I'm on a quest. I'm on the hunt. I need to find. I need to find the perfect pair. I need boots.
I'm not the kind of person that can walk into the mall, pick out pair of shoes and walk away happy. I have to go to every mall, to every store, find the perfect pair, then go online and find the cheapest price, the best deal, and then think about it some more, and then maybe I'll buy them. So finding these boots is not such a small feat (dumb pun intended).
Here's what I need. Or what I want, rather, despite the need being there for useful black shoes, in the boot form. I want something along the lines of an après boot. From the French "after," these are boots for after you've gone skiing, or hiking, or some other activity, that you can wear around the fire in your cabin as you sip cocoa and pet the golden retriever. I'm not an UGG person and they need not have fur, BUT an essential quality of the après boot is that if you happen to need to go outside again and there happens to be snow or rocks.. you COULD walk around in them and wouldn't die. So, stylish, durable and slightly sporty is the idea.
Black. Ankle-high, slightly funky, fun.
I'm on the hunt.
Here's what I need. Or what I want, rather, despite the need being there for useful black shoes, in the boot form. I want something along the lines of an après boot. From the French "after," these are boots for after you've gone skiing, or hiking, or some other activity, that you can wear around the fire in your cabin as you sip cocoa and pet the golden retriever. I'm not an UGG person and they need not have fur, BUT an essential quality of the après boot is that if you happen to need to go outside again and there happens to be snow or rocks.. you COULD walk around in them and wouldn't die. So, stylish, durable and slightly sporty is the idea.
Black. Ankle-high, slightly funky, fun.
I'm on the hunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment