Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hot

It's getting warmer here... and as I try to replace all the shoes my dog ate years ago, I realize I've been looking for the perfect pair of sandals for about 3 years. Bean ate the ones that I was wearing when I met my husband, and unfortunately from what I can tell from the internets, they are never to be seen again.. if they existed in the first place. I swear I bought them at Macy's circa 2004ish.. and I think they were naturalizer, but who really knows. So.. I hunt.


I really like this shoe, but I hate ankle straps. And I prefer everything in brown. Jason is in the market for new sandals too, and I have to say, his task is infinitely harder. Mens' sandals as a general rule are bad.


As a side note about sandals. This site is hilarious.


2 comments:

  1. which site? i want to see!

    hearts,
    f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I guess I forgot the link. http://www.jesussandal.com/
    Should be corrected now.

    ReplyDelete